Let’s Talk About Teeth
Let’s Talk About Teeth is a brand new programme from Sue Overton Applied Practice, designed to help break down the barriers concerning oral hygiene and reinforce the best message for us all.
Let's Talk About Teeth - Trailer
The resource Let’s talk about Teeth is available in a number of options
Kelly and Peter host a panel of guests from a variety of backgrounds.
- Three programmes, each focusing on a different stage of a child’s development.
- Downloadable handouts, resources and templates for a variety of activities and play ideas.
- 36 separate pieces of film.
- Internet links to related areas of learning.
- Quizzes to reinforce your learning.
- A CPD certificate to mark your achievement.
- A complete guide to setting up and running a Supervised Toothbrushing scheme.
Watch the video - you might be surprised!
Have a look to see how Charlotte and Gracie got on.
See what we found on a typical market day.
Why not give it a try!
- Beginning with babies and newborns.
- Breastfeeding and weaning.
- Bottles and cups.
- The first trip to the dentist.
- Developmental norms.
- Sugary foods and drinks
- Establishing routine.
- Supervised vs. unsupervised toothbrushing.
- Phobias and special educational needs.
- Consequences of neglected teeth.
- Role models for children.